London, May 16-17, 2023: Rethinking Materials is an international innovation and investment summit that showcases and connects companies reimaging how materials in consumer products are produced, consumed, and repurposed. Now in its third year, this year’s themes look at the role of materials in mitigating carbon emissions and enabling a circular economy – especially viable alternatives that are reducing our reliance on ‘incumbents’ such as petrochemical, virgin forest and animal-based materials.
Check their website! Their programme will for sure offer interesting information about packaging material and production.
Here are some of their key themes:
– Net Zero Strategies: How can materials innovation aid the race to decarbonisation?
– Supply Chain Transformation: Rethinking the building blocks for sustainable materials
– Regulation & Legislation: How to comply with fast-changing legislation
– Achieving Circularity: Recycling, reuse, replacement – what will make the greatest impact?
– Enhanced Performance: Developments in barrier properties, durability, and functionality
– Designing for Sustainability: End-to-end product innovation to achieve ESG objectives
epda Members are granted a 10% discount. Use this code when registering: EPDA10